Selasa, 21 Oktober 2008

Do this task in pairs

1 atree - in the garden -my farher - yesterday - planted
2 inclass -Tom and I -thelesson - discussed - this morning
3 stay _my brother -last sunday - at the hotel
4 aletter -recceived -from her brother - Anne - lastweek
5 cooked - my mother - yesterday - deliciouse meal _at my grandma house
6 museum - I -last summer - _visited in London
7 our family - yesterday evening - moved in jalan Gajahmada
8 asked - my te4acher -this morning - a lot of question in the class.

1 komentar:

choky mengatakan...

1. Yesterday my father planted a tree in the garden
2. Thom and I disscused thelesson in class room this morning
3. My brother saty at the hotel last sunday
4. Anna recevied a letter form her brother last week
5. My mother cooked delcious mealin my grandma house's yesterday
6. I visited museum in london last summer
7. Our family moved in JL.Gajahmada last evening
8. My teacher asked a lot of questionin the class this morining

Posted BY : Rangga
Class : IX-I
School : AL-MAST